Custom Flash Drives As Promotional Items, Gifts & Personal Usage
- Families use custom flash drives during key milestone events: family reunions, baby showers, birthdays, holidays, weddings, funeral services, etc. They load up the data on the thumb drives and share family photos, videos, family history, genetic information and much more.
- Schools, colleges and universities use them as part of fundraising events and to provide information to incoming students during enrollment; fraternities and sororities use the custom flash drives to promote their organization during big events; elementary schools give these drives to each student with school assignments to use by plugging the flash drive into their iPads, iPhones, Android, Tablet or PCs.
- Corporations customize their flash drives and pass them out as giveaway promotional items during major conferences, conventions, seminars and new product or service launches. Product and price catalogs, marketing brochures, business cards and flyers are often placed on custom USB drives, reducing the high cost of printing and mailing.
- Musicians are moving their albums and song tracks to traditional and OTG mobile flash drives allowing their fans to listen to their music anywhere, anytime without an Internet connection.
- Based on market trends we are seeing, we expect that our OTG mobile phone flash drives which connect to desktop PCs, Macs and mobile devices and smartphones will overtake the traditional flash drive. Our OTG USB drives (Android) start as low as $2.99 per unit as part of a current sales promo during the 2017 holiday season.